
Afraid to feel, Don't know what to do. Don't know what to say. Things are going in a direction they haven't in many years and I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Baby steps have turned into giant leaps and I am afraid that if I open my eyes I will realize that it is all a dream at which point I will be crushed.
I am standing on a precipice, if I don't do enough to cultivate this amazing gift I've been given, I am gonna loose it all again but if I get to pushy I will definitely loose it all again. Conundrum.
Solution, Do the only thing I know how and follow my heart. Yes, it has guided me down the wrong path before, but those paths tend to be valuable life lessons. And I am ready to take a journey. One which hopefully leads to new uncharted territories.

Thinking about you...knowing there are a lot of good things going on...and definitely hoping they continue in that direction. xox
ReplyDeleteYou deserve the best...I hope you get it!
ReplyDelete