Another Crop a Ganza is in the books. As you might recall, a couple of months ago Shane and I participated in the Buddy walk. Because of the hustle and bustle of that morning I forgot to call and register for CAG. By the time I remembered to call, all the seats were sold out. I was heart broken! The gods were smiling down on me however, cuz I got a call that they had a cancellation and I had a seat!! So I spent the next month, organizing, purchasing and doing more purchasing. Pictures, cricut cartridges, totes and lighting, I became the queen of online shopping. Suprisingly everything came in on time.
Fast forward to today, I am exhausted, 17 layouts and 8 hrs of sleep later I am home and ready for a nap. But as always it was a wonderful weekend. A year ago at Ganza I had a goal to complete 5 years in my family album, I think I finally achieved it. At this point I only have 2 more years left to catch up on in that album, what a wonderful feeling to finally have an end in sight. Not that it will ever be finished, but at least I won't be playing catch up.
The next album I am focusing on surrounds Shane and I. We have taken many day trips to the lake and other obsecure places along with the week long trip to the beach, I am excited to start this one. Don't misinterpret that statement, I am enjoying my current project, just ready for a new subject. But if I stop working on my family album, I'm not sure when I will come back to it. I have multiple semi completed albums sitting on my table.
So, how is that resolution coming you ask? Procrastination is one of my better traits. I have gone as far as purchasing a container to organize my older prints, but haven't done anything even close to looking at digitizers. Oh well, I still have 10 months right?
10,000 Free Pringles and a Grand Prize Trip!
3 years ago

Yay! I wish I could've been at CAG this time but I'm really hopeful I'll be able to attend next time...which is WHEN? Aunt Linda said she really enjoyed you...that you were sweet and funny. Hopefully her presence made for less bedroom talk on the other end. ha! I'm ready for our 'private' crop whenever you recover from this one. ;) Oh, and probably after the Oscars. Picky, picky.
ReplyDelete